11. How much is the Visa fee?
- For information about visas, visit the Sierra Leone Immigration website http://immigrationsl.s5.com
12. Does the airport offer wireless internet access?
13. I have restricted mobility (persons living with disability). How do I arrange assistance?
- Personnel from Customer Service can easily be identified by their uniforms and tags. They are there to offer assistance to anyone at the airport who has a problem. Their office is located at the Departure hall and desks at the Departure and Arrivals Halls.
14. Are there restaurants or eateries at the airport?
- Yes there are restaurants at the Airport.
Door-way restaurant at the Departure building.
Bullom restaurant in-front of Departure Building.
15. Is there public transport from the airport to the city?
16. Where can I smoke at the airport?
- The Freetown International airport is a non-smoking facility.
17. My baggage didn’t arrive from my recent flight. What do I do?
- Please contact your airline directly regarding your missing item(s) as directed on your ticket or baggage receipt. Claims for missing items may also be filed with the Sky Handling Partners (SHP), which is responsible for the screening of passengers and baggage at the airport
18. How do I contact the lost and found at the airport?
19. What are the baggage restrictions when flying through the airport?
- Kindly refer to the respective airline. Other guidelines are offered in our website's Security and Baggage
20. To whom should I report items missing from my baggage?
- Please contact your airline directly regarding your missing item(s) as directed on your ticket or baggage receipt. Claims for missing items may also be filed with the Sky Handling Partners (SHP), which is responsible for the screening of passengers and baggage at the airport. You may also file a report with the Westminster Aviation Security Services (WASS), which has authority over thefts which occur at the Freetown International Airport.
21. Can I pick-up passengers outside baggage claim?
- Picking up passengers at the Arrivals outside Terminal is permitted; however, vehicles may not be stationary unless actively loading passengers and/or baggage, and under no circumstances may vehicles be left unattended.
22. What can I take in my carry-on baggage?
- Please see the Security and Baggage page of our web site for details of permitted and prohibited items, special items, disabilities/medical conditions, etc.
23. To whom should I direct security-related comments?
- The Westminster Aviation Security Services is now responsible for security checkpoints throughout the airport, therefore all checkpoint security related comments should be directed to the WASS Airport Office or via its web site at http://www.wass-ltd.com/ContactUs
- << Prev